CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol Outrage 4/29/2009

I am simply outraged and in shock that Adam Lambert was in the bottom 3 tonight, and even more specifically in the bottom 2! How ridiculous! He's clearly the best one in the whole competition, and the most popular in terms of media coverage, so what happened? How did someone like Kris or Allen get more votes than him? I voted 12 times, so it's not my fault. I guess everyone just assumed he would be safe and didn't bother voting for him. The same thing happened to Michael Johns last season, except he was actually kicked off. At least now people will be careful and actually vote for Adam.

What a shocking results show!!! Thank goodness Adam didn't actually get kicked off, but I did nearly almost have a heart attack tonight waiting for the results.

0 comments: