CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

American Idol Review 4/21/2009

Disco night. I know they are trying to keep from going over again, but it was weird and unfair how they let some people talk before their performance but not others. We're both ready for Lil and Anoop to go.

Tracy: Adam was my favorite, as always, with Kris and Allison being in second and third. It looked like Paula was crying/shaking during Adam's performance. It's always funny when they show her face while he's performing, it's like she's in love with him or something. But he is clearly the top runner amongst the judges, and with good reason. Danny still has a really neat tone to his voice, but his performances just aren't that exciting for me.

Blake: I think in the last 2 weeks Kris is becoming my favorite. I used to like Matt and Allison the most but not so much anymore.

Congrats to Randy for finally going one night without saying "For me for you."

0 comments: