CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol Review 4/14/2009

Tonight's Idol was surprising. It was interesting having Quentin Tarantino give musical advice.

Tracy: My favorite tonight, as always, was Adam Lambert due to his amazing vocal range as well as his excitement factor. Honestly, this was my least favorite performance of his this season, because I think the song "Born To Be Wild" will always be lame. But his performance was still my favorite of the night because it again showed off the fact that he's by far the best singer in the competition. My second favorite was Kris Allen's version of Falling Slowly. I also thought Allison did a great job. My least favorite performance of the night was Lil Rounds. In fact, she's starting to annoy me. She keeps picking boring songs by outdated artists, even though the judges tell her to pick something new and relevant every week. I predict her to be voted off tomorrow. And then I think Anoop will be next to go after her, even though I like Anoop. Until next time!


Blake: My favorite was Kris Allen's performance of Falling Slowly, largely because I really like that song and "Once" is one of my favorite movies. If I were on American Idol tonight (in an alternate universe), that would have been the song I would have picked. I think if they would have given all the judges time to talk they would have all disagreed with Randy on how well he did. Anyway, as far as who should be voted off this (lil) round, I think that's obvious.

0 comments: